4 Days Shuffle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default 4 Days Shuffle

Post by MajorZero on Sat 30 Apr 2011, 13:14

Ive only been shuffling fer 4 days now . please give fedback and tips ! Very Happy
MajorZero
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: 4 Days Shuffle

Post by bkari on Sat 30 Apr 2011, 23:33

what i find strange about this video is that your spin at 18 seconds was almost perfect. but to be honest you are doing the running man wrong. somethings you are doing right your t-step only needs practice because its not clean. after 4 days of shuffleing i was still trying to get the steps right to make sure i dident learn it wrong. you need to work on your running man because you are only slideing you foot back once. say if you start out with you right foot first infront of you and your left foot behind with your leftfoot toes about where your right heel ends so your not so far back to be akward and off balance. in this video you only slide your footback once its a 2 step dance with variations. the first stepis you need to slide your right foot back once and lift your left one in the air so they are parallel with each other . (examples of what this looks like is the karate kid ready to do that famous kick he did to win in the old movie or a falmingo up on one leg). the second step is with your left foot like what you have been doing is kicking it back to the ground but what you are forgeting to do is to again slide back on the right foot. you should end the same way to started but with the opposet foot in front. when you first start shuffleing you should avoid doing it to music for some time till you get it not to discourgage you because thats the best part but you cant learn it wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJwAgyUFNc&feature=related
watch this video because this is the guy i learned it from. i also picked this video because you can hear his feet as well we can hear yours in this video compare the difference. keep it you can get it

bkari
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: 1
Ability:
10/10  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Konsept on Sat 30 Apr 2011, 23:48

you'll be like that for about 1-2 months then you'll eventually develop 2 step running man. keep practicing! and u will get better.

cheers For the Love of Hardstyle and Shuffling cheers I like music with bass I can feel with every beat heard the melody clearer than crystal and a voice that says the truth about the world around us! The World of Hardstyle, My World.
Konsept
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: [HSD]Konsept
Ability:
9/10  (9/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tolgs101?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by bkari on Sun 01 May 2011, 00:32

yea i forgot to add thank thanks konsept !speed will come!

bkari
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
10/10  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorZero on Sun 01 May 2011, 03:34

thanks guys ! Very Happy and yeah i didnt expect my spin to be good at all xD
MajorZero
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DLBxRW on Mon 02 May 2011, 21:37

Orrrr, you can develop your one-step running man into more Malaysian style or a jump-shuffle which can look totally bad-ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrgT-ecjFh8

Whichever you prefer, shuffling is all about your own style. ;D

Level 3

Battle Character
Name: [HSD]DLBxRW
Ability:
4/10  (4/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DLBxRW on Mon 02 May 2011, 21:39

Oh pardon my vision... He did a two-step as well.... ._. Well, just search up some Malaysian style or such. ^^" I'm sure you'll find something. O:

Level 3

Battle Character
Name: [HSD]DLBxRW
Ability:
4/10  (4/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allan.Rodas on Thu 05 May 2011, 13:32

he is pretty good for a person who is been shuffling for four days
he seems he got his t-step down its not clean but its good
it seems he got some spin
just a little practice will do him some good Very Happy
tip: need work on two step..i did the same for three weeks and i looked at tutorials and i got the two step down.. you should do the same heres a link where i learned most of the moves i do

after a while of practicing your speed WILL come in...by the way try not to go to fast when you start you will most likely pick up sloppy habits.
Allan.Rodas
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: Allan
Ability:
7/10  (7/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/allan.rodas.56

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Thu 05 May 2011, 13:49

bkari wrote:what i find strange about this video is that your spin at 18 seconds was almost perfect. but to be honest you are doing the running man wrong. somethings you are doing right your t-step only needs practice because its not clean. after 4 days of shuffleing i was still trying to get the steps right to make sure i dident learn it wrong. you need to work on your running man because you are only slideing you foot back once. say if you start out with you right foot first infront of you and your left foot behind with your leftfoot toes about where your right heel ends so your not so far back to be akward and off balance. in this video you only slide your footback once its a 2 step dance with variations. the first stepis you need to slide your right foot back once and lift your left one in the air so they are parallel with each other . (examples of what this looks like is the karate kid ready to do that famous kick he did to win in the old movie or a falmingo up on one leg). the second step is with your left foot like what you have been doing is kicking it back to the ground but what you are forgeting to do is to again slide back on the right foot. you should end the same way to started but with the opposet foot in front. when you first start shuffleing you should avoid doing it to music for some time till you get it not to discourgage you because thats the best part but you cant learn it wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJwAgyUFNc&feature=related
watch this video because this is the guy i learned it from. i also picked this video because you can hear his feet as well we can hear yours in this video compare the difference. keep it you can get it

Don't get too strict on the moves, running man is overrated, just progress at your own pace. For 4 days, you'll be showing up half this forum in a month. Wink

Keep in mind the objective with shuffling is to be CREATIVE. These beginner steps are just to get your co-ordination sharper, then progress onto more complex moves and routines. So in this sense there is no right or wrong way especially for running man as it's really just a transitional step, not the final dance.

If this was strict Irish dance, ballroom or ballet, it would be a different story. You would have to practice strictly the same thing for years until you got it 'perfect'.

With shuffling you can do what you want, the idea is to get your creative juices flowing,

The simple rules in shuffling are,
1. If it's not fun to do, then stop.
2. Only dance when you want to,
3. Only dance the steps you want to,
4. Move at you own pace, take all the time you want 4 days or 4 years, it's irrelevant. There is no deadline or timeline, you can spend the rest of your life shuffling.

We call this
CREATIVE FREEDOM and if we don't have that, we refuse to shuffle.

What we usually find is, once you start shuffling you do it every because you just love doing it, right or wrong. It's a personal pleasure activity.

As a beginner, no pressure, just have fun and take a year to build your muscle strength. If you want to go pro later, then yep, you'll work your guts out, but you'll still enjoy every minute because that's how you've trained yourself.

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile http://mso1.cultureforum.net/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by bkari on Fri 06 May 2011, 05:28

well said garry you left me feeling so newbie i cant even explane.

bkari
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
10/10  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content