Justin Bieber shuffles in Mexico City

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Justin Bieber shuffles in Mexico City

Post by Garry on Sat 08 Oct 2011, 20:57

Hey check out Justin Bieber looking all butch in black, 1 october 2011 in Mexico City but he shuffles, not a bad effort for a beginner, he'll improve he's got a few more mile on the clock before he retires.

Anyone on the forum go to the event ?

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile http://mso1.cultureforum.net/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

default Re: Justin Bieber shuffles in Mexico City

Post by ToXi on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 00:00

I HOPE HE SHUFFLES OF THE STAGE AND DIES!!! OR GET EATEN BY HIS FANS! sorry 4 caps!! lol!
ToXi
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: ToXi
Ability:
10000/10000  (10000/10000)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 00:06

hehe, not a fan ToXi ? I didn't recognise him without his trademark hair.

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by ToXi on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 00:13

hah!!! noo your right...i'm not! Very Happy
ToXi
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hardcore_shuffler on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 04:00

heyheyheyhey now you guys,just because justin beiber and lmfao are hollywood stars trying to be "cool" by shuffling doesnt meen it doesnt make the publicity of it more "fun" or funNY.lol!

Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Bonez
Ability:
10/10  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile http://myspace.com......name:Bonez Isabadass

Back to top Go down

Post by ToXi on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 05:36

? arent they from uk??? coz thts the gay home of skinny jeans!! i kno im from uk but im not really really from uk =D!?huh?? yeah sorry randon
ToXi
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 10:44

hehe, yeah you need to remember that LMFAO and Justine along with quite a few other famous music people, read this blog and forum. This is where their choreographers learn to shuffle.

When LMFAO say that they're doing their own version of shuffling - they learnt that from MSO. Because this is the only place in the world, you can learn that sort of stuff. Even just 3 years ago, I was the only site online with shuffle history and dance techniques that shufflers could understand.

But we don't mind, they are welcome, we are happy to share the culture.

Of course if these people want to try and take credit for the shuffle themselves and cover up the source of their knowledge , a pretty dumb thing to do, it will backfire on them when their fans realise that they've ripped off others to make money for themselves.

It's pretty obvious that LMFAO didn't invent the shuffle, they look increasing more uncomfortable in media interviews about 'their' dance, especially when LMFAO know that the journo's have also read this forum and know how to ask intelligent questions about dance

They're best to come clean, pay the culture some credit for inspiring them and thank the shuffle community for giving them the dance in the first place.

Because the LMFAO track was a dud. Released before the clip, it went nowhere. Then they added shufflers, who won the spots in a real competition btw, they are real shufflers, really shuffling, they taught LMFAO how to shuffle not the other way around.

When the clip came out it was THE SHUFFLE that was the star, the music was co-incidental, and LMFAO know that. They also know they've peaked and the only way is down from here, especially when there's plenty of other stars on the planet who can dance better than them, like Justin.

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 11:01

So in other words, if you are a shuffler who would like to go pro for a while sometime in your life, and shuffle live on stage or in music clips, this is where you advertise yourself,

This is where pros look for proshufflers to recruit, because they want shufflers who are ahead of the pack, experienced, talented and the leaders.

They don't want to do more of ther same, they want something stunning that will make them and their music video stand way out from the crowd and rocket to the grammy's.

This is where you tell them, YOU can do that for them, and you have a few vids on the forum to let them see for themselves.

It's all done in a way they can sus you out, before they contact you, you won't even know they are looking.

Keep this saying in mind at all times. It comes from the live stage/theatre tradition. YOU NEVER KNOW WHO'S IN THE AUDIENCE. There could be just 3 people, and one of them could be a talent scout for the new hollywood shuffle movie they're making....

What you haven't heard ? You can bank on it, because hollywood knows if they can get it right, they'll make billions, just like they've done with hiphop, just like they did with Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers, Shirely Temple and Bill Bojangles Robinson, Gene Kelly. And there's plenty of people thinking they can.

So make sure you have your online contact details up to date, maybe someone looking right now, and they'll contact you direct.

Last edited by Garry on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 14:28; edited 1 time in total

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx346 on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 12:46

Honestly i have a better opinion of him after watching that

Level 4
Level 4

Battle Character
Name: Jinx13
Ability:
5/10  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 14:20

Yeah he's actually got the real shuffle down pretty well, and there's the reflector patches and that shiny material hanging from the pocket. The shiny stuff all adds to emphasise the movement. very helpful when wearing black on a black background.

For new readers, one of the clear give aways to where Justin's style originated from, is this video clip below, the official Global Shuffle movie trailer released in October 2010.

There were no shuffle vids online that showed arms moves until this video. It's nice to see Justin or his choreographers know what they're doing. the arm moves were lost for over 10 years until then. A whole generation of club shufflers were banned from shuffling on club dance floors, because they took up too much room for the club promoters, they made more money from turning the dance floor into a standing+drinking room only. So for dancers it was pointless paying money to go to a dance club, and be banned from dancing. So they went outside to the footpath and driveways or the favorite the club carpark and shuffled.

The same with LMFAO compare them to older shuffle vids 3-4 years ago, a very different style with the arms mostly just hanging off your shoulders.

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 15:40

When I was searching for contemporary shufflers for GS1 5-6 years ago, the only people who still included arm moves in their shuffling, were the Russians, the Malaysians and the Dutch.

They all had direct contact with the oldskool era going back to the begining in 1992. They also had space to shuffle in the clubs with huge old cold war aircarft hangers and factories etc or like the Dutch dance scene and Malaysia, you go outside.

But in Melbourne and Australia in general, the arm moves were totally unknown. When I started putting oldskool footage online, some people didn't even think it was shuffling. They'd only know 2 steps, running man and the shuffle (T-step).

That's all that had survived. So when shufflers saw all the other moves, done expertly by the oldskoolers who created them,...well they're still blown away.

So we are right at the begining of a new generation of shufflers, and there is some amazing talent emerging. It's gonna be a fun time ahead Wink

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by ToXi on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 19:52

Ehh i don't care if they read this...they should know they got haters!!! Twisted Evil
And jeah maby i have a better opinion bout flower 2 as long as hes not shuffling because of afro ... and i bet he is!
And style of lmfao coz theres noo way tht he would shuffle hardstyle 2 his songs or wht ever he has!!

1. Why i hate justin - flower
I just do! .........hes gay! in a gay way not gay gay coz i have nothin against gay ppl!

2.Why i hate lmfao - afro
Because when ever i tell my friends about shuffling the go "every day im shuffling" and tht enoys me + the fact tht they think its his style!!

If hes gunna shuffle he should at least say wher he got tht from so other people can leard the awsome style,,hardstyle! if thy like it and i bet thed rater it!

And other enoying thing you shuffle hardstyle and this afro shuffler comes and tells u its not right even tho i bet tht he thinks its wayyy better!! but stil!!

I dont even kno wht i put in this message or i dunno wht this is but yeah!!
And i bet its verry random...
And sorry if i ofended anyone.
And sorry i cant spell!
farao
lol!
And thts just my opinion =D
ToXi
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Souris on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 21:20

I never knew bieber could do this :L

Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: EHA// Noir Souris
Ability:
6/10  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile http://www.triond.com/rw/551053

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 22:32

ToXi wrote:Ehh i don't care if they read this...they should know they got haters!!! Twisted Evil
And jeah maby i have a better opinion bout flower 2 as long as hes not shuffling because of afro ... and i bet he is!
And style of lmfao coz theres noo way tht he would shuffle hardstyle 2 his songs or wht ever he has!!

1. Why i hate justin - flower
I just do! .........hes gay! in a gay way not gay gay coz i have nothin against gay ppl!

2.Why i hate lmfao - afro
Because when ever i tell my friends about shuffling the go "every day im shuffling" and tht enoys me + the fact tht they think its his style!!

If hes gunna shuffle he should at least say wher he got tht from so other people can leard the awsome style,,hardstyle! if thy like it and i bet thed rater it!

And other enoying thing you shuffle hardstyle and this afro shuffler comes and tells u its not right even tho i bet tht he thinks its wayyy better!! but stil!!

I dont even kno wht i put in this message or i dunno wht this is but yeah!!
And i bet its verry random...
And sorry if i ofended anyone.
And sorry i cant spell!
farao
lol!
And thts just my opinion =D

That just got you a 30 day ban. You can read the rules about hate posts and then we'll consider re-instating you.

No-one should have to put up with that sort of abuse for just doing their job.

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx346 on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 23:46

Let them shuffle in their own way i say

Level 4
Level 4

Battle Character
Name: Jinx13
Ability:
5/10  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 09:37

ToXi has to grow up. She's in an adult environment and if she cannot behave and show some respect, then shes' out. She can spew her hate on youtube where nobody gives a sh*t.

ToXi we judge you the way you judge others. This is our art and our career, if you don't like it piss off.

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 09:54

For peeple reading this, Justin is still just a kid, and look what he's done with his life, while you've been moaning about it. extraordinary talent - whether it's to your taste or not, is irrelevant.

He's acheived what most in this world will never do, no matter how hard they try. You don't get there by having no talent.

It's easy to hate from envy and stupidity, get off your arse and do something with your life, because that's what we do here.

When you've achieved something yourself, like putting up a shuffle vid of your own for people to judge and face the risk of public humiliation by hoards of haters with no talent of their own,..., then you may find people will listen to your opinion, not based on fantasy, but real life experience.

This is the real thing here. Not schoolyard bitchin.

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content