PHD

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default PHD

Post by ModernHippo on Thu 12 Jan 2012, 07:04

First topic message reminder :

i just went on to the PHD website and im not sure if its true that it was shut down, can someone please tell me

ModernHippo
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Louis
Ability:
5/10  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: PHD

Post by Garry on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 13:08

Racism is alive and thriving in Australia, and it's a dirty subject which a lot of politicians want to deny, because, well perhaps it's too close to home for them and they live in constant denial. But that is starting to change with more and more going public about racist insanity.

Todays Herald Sun newspaper - owned by Rupert Murdoch who's wife is asian, picking up the challange to make things change for the better, our state Premier Ted Baillieu of the nasty Liberal party, said he did not think Australia was a racist country. No surprise there, but some surprises here...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/racism-very-much-alive-in-australia-says-dr-charles-teo/story-fn7x8me2-1226247766763

quotes from Herald Sun

Former liberal party premier Jeff Kennett, former Australian Medical Association president Dr Mukesh Haikerwal, singer Kamahl and ex-police commissioner Christine Nixon have all said that racism exists.

Mr Kennett said that racism occurred among children, but he taught his own grandchildren to be tolerant of other races.

"I think there always will be elements of racism and it is often manifest itself in different ways," he said.

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile http://mso1.cultureforum.net/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 10:43

This is the typical sort of bloody violence that happens every weekend in King Street, which is where PHD was.

Report from The Herald Sun

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/street-of-sleaze-crime-lives-up-to-reputation/story-fn7x8me2-1226250308478

VIOLENCE kept police busy on King St early yesterday amid renewed calls to stop the bloodshed on Melbourne's sleaziest strip.

The Sunday Herald Sun witnessed several clashes between strip club bouncers and drunk punters at the spot where a bikie turf war erupted last month.

The action started soon after midnight when a group of men in their 20s started swearing at bouncers after being refused entry to Spearmint Rhino.

Shortly afterwards, a middle-aged man gave similar abuse to security staff at nearby Showgirls Bar 20 before being tackled to the ground and taken away by police.

------------------------------------------------

The violence can be stopped quite easily, by removing the clubs alcohol license, but the Liberal Government's Ted Baillieu and Lord Mayor Robert Doyle refuse - why ? Because they're just nasty bastards, simple as that.

Every now and then they flap their gums and tut tut, but just sit back and enjoy the taxes they make, and encourage the culture of mindless violence. They turned the once beautiful city into an open sewer.

This is the reason I left the CBD after 20 years. This photo (above) is just a few blocks from where I lived, they'd crawl around my front door and vomit and piss everywhere... and I lived opposite the central city Police Station with over 140 police stationed there. They wouldn't do anything.

The main oldskool district of Flinders Lane. I lived in the Nicholas Building for 10 years after Commerce House was closed down. Centre House was the first place I lived on the 2nd floor, until some nasty bastard kicked us out and tried to set up a bar. It's empty now, downstairs in the laneway Centre Place is ok.

The violence was common place then, nothings changed except the innocent victims who are stabbed, beaten and killed on these same streets. About a year before a deranged bikie came out of these clubs and bashed a girl who refused to give him sex, he shot dead people who tried to help, in the street. Even an innocent tourist from the Netherlands who was just passing and tried to help her ended up in hospital.

Sadly corruption and weak pathetic politicians have made The City of Melbourne a pretty ugly place. I would NOT recommend anyone go there.

I haven't been back to the city since February 2009 when I showed Millie around town.

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 14:19

Not all of Melbourne is sh*t like the city.

I recommend the Dandenongs if you're planning a visit to Melbourne. http://dandenongs.com/ which is where I live quite happily these days.

Affectionatly known as 'The Hills' by locals, the area was logged out to build Melbourne in the late 1800's and from around 1900, people including my family, started replanting the area with subtropical rainforest vegetation and now what were common suburban blocks in metro Melbourne is now an urban forest.

It's about 35km from town and the old narrow guage steam logging train called the Puffing Billy was restored by locals and volunteers in the 1960's and is now a tourist train, with friendly non violent folk everywhere.

http://www.puffingbilly.com.au/

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by phz10 on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 11:02

Wow, PHD gone too? I still have my hoodie from a few years back when they were strong, jeez.
phz10
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 19:32

PHD were never strong they were sh*t, we just like their tops Smile

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 09:31

The PHD sites are years old 2004/2005 era and they update with the occasional club event every year or two when they try to restart. But it's never taken off.

The original ones were done by Hayden Oberin. You'll see his name listed at the bottom of the page of any site. He did their grafix as well as Pharmacy and Hard Kandy.

I Interviewed Hayden Oberin about 4-5 years ago and about 3 years ago he asked me to remove the post because he found it hard getting a job because of the bad reputation of PHD Pharmacy and Hard Kandy especially because of the drug dealing and sex trade that went on at their clubs.

He also had a very large forum called clept.net which he shut down, also because of the illegal drug trade and very dodgy ticket sales they had. Hayden thought that there should only be one or two shuffle forums online - ones which he controlled, and was very hostile to anyone trying to set up new forums.

This forum wasn't operating then, I just had the mso Blog. www.melbourneshuffleoldskool.com I started this one up when Hayden's forum began a hate campaign against teenage shufflers, and crews. They wanted them banned and said teenagers weren't real shufflers and you were not allowed to shuffle in the street, you could only shuffle in licensed grog clubs for over 18's.

Well that bigotry and hate pretty much killed them selves off a few years ago.

The remaining stock was sold to Gwee in Malaysia who ran Heatwave, we used to stock Heatwave phats on msoPHATS until they went out of business a year or two ago. Gwee started dudding msoPHATS customers with his old mistake stock, phats made to the wrong measurements, torn and badly sewn parts etc.

So from what I've seen online even some PHD posts on forums are like 2005 at the latest. They were going out of business even then.

The only thing that PHD is really known for is the first batch of hoodies which appeared in youtube vids around 2006/2007. They were popular because of the colors, and worn by people who were way too young like 15 yrs, to have ever gone to PHD in the first place. The legal entry age to a grog club is 18+ in Melbourne. Those who went to PHD hated those youtube clips because they think the new generation of shufflers in the clips are dickheads and posers, they called them TB's teeny boppers, immature twats. They were viscious with their attacks on any kid wearing their tops and hated them threatening violence and rape in retribution if they were ever seen wearing them in Melbourne.

As I have said above, PHD was a racist club both asian and white racists who turned away lots of people from their doors, including me, even after they asked me to come to their club to do a review for my TV show TOE-Theory Of Everything, to promote them.

They talked to me on the phone, but when I turned up and saw my face, they would not let me in the door. Their DJ's also treated me like sh*t at event's before they knew who I was, because like in the movie GS1 I don't appear on camera, because TOE and GS are not about me, they are about others. I'm the documentor not the subject.

As far as wearing PHD tops today, well I included Millie wearing one in GS1, it's your personal choice and can be seen as an anti-racist fashion statement if you want. There's lots of nazi's in the fashion industry, and they DON'T get to tell you what you can wear.

The original club repeatedly failed to survive in Melbourne. It was what we call a recovery club which ran on Sunday's from about 8am until noon or so, to pick up anyone from the main parties held on the saturday night before.

Despite all the grand web design, it was never a big, respected or successful club, just a commercial grog shop with pretty crap music and attitudes. Pharmacy and Hard Kandy, run by the same people were bigger and more successful, but still just mainstream commercial clubs and apart from the occasional annual reunions at christmas for a few years have also gone, and as Hayden himself says, he'd like them forgotten.

Last edited by Garry on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 22:33; edited 1 time in total

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by ModernHippo on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 15:40

sorry to change this but i got an e-mail from them.... is it a fake??

ModernHippo
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Louis
Ability:
5/10  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 15:43

email from who ? PHD sent me one and it turned out to be Gwee, so ask their name

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 19:24

No Name ? That's not good, that's dodgy.

I'm quite happy to tell msoPHATS customers my real name and give them a link to my bio, websites and this forum to show who I am. Got nothing to hide and happy to prove I can be trusted and show who you are talking to.

You need to ask yourself the question why would a supposed legit busness online try to hide that stuff from you eh ?

My advice based on my business experience with PHD, aside from all the race crap, they don't supply what you order, you get different colors, different styles and different sizes to what you want and I wouldn't recommend them.

In fact we no longer do ANY business with them because of that alone, regardless of whether they are in business or not, or if you get emails from Gwee, Hayden or any of the dj's. So please don't quizz me about this anymore,

to be clear:

We do not stock them, we do not recommend them, we have nothing to do with them.

Any problems you have if you decide to buy from them, is your own problem to work out with them. It's literally none of my business.

-----------------------------------------------

Well I think we'll close this thread it's all is sounding way too much like PHD spam ModernHippo, and there's better things and people to talk about who you can trust like www.msoPHATS.com

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content