HR//PuMa [16.02.09]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default HR//PuMa [16.02.09]

Post by HR//PuMa on Tue 17 Feb 2009, 06:10

(Germany)

Welcome 2 PuMa's corner

Hey mates I'm PuMa KitKat. I started my adventure with shuffling @ feb 2008. A friend of mine show me a vid of Hardstyle Republic and i imediatly fell in love with this kind of dance. I'm a polish dude living in germany so I searched for the german and polish shuffle fore and found them 2 months after start teaching myself the shuffle. Was on many shuffle meet up's even in poland where I organized one in the north part (gdynia my hometown). On germanshuffle.de and melbshuffle.pl they vote me 4 moderator so I work in my private time for the shuffle community. In private live I work in a german mobilenetwork provider as a clerk and in the weekend I earn more cash in the restaurant as a help-cock. So I dont have real big time 4 shuffling but I shuffle all the day in my head ^^! I like experiments with shuffle-styles so i learned how to hardstep to complete my style. In the end of the last year I Joined official Hardstyle Republic germany. This year I fly to Malaysia to visit a friend of mine. My dream is to open a disco with my friend Senx where we just play Hardstyle music and organize shuffle-events

I wish you much fun with shuffling and I hope you enjoy my vids Smile

Coment & Rate IF YOU LIKE TO (no must)
I appreciate constructive critisizm

Last edited by HR//PuMa on Mon 31 Aug 2009, 01:40; edited 13 times in total
HR//PuMa
Studio Owner
Studio Owner

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shuffler_puma

Back to top Go down

default Re: HR//PuMa [16.02.09]

Post by Garry on Tue 17 Feb 2009, 11:40

Hi PuMa welcome to MSO. Nice looking kicks you have going there, and that ankle grab is good, with lots of practice you will get it as high as Randell the oldskooler who invented the move.

That spin and jump in time with the music works very well and good to see you are doing something with your arms too.

good work, look forward to seeing more from you

Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
8/10  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile http://mso1.cultureforum.net/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by HR//PuMa on Sun 26 Apr 2009, 20:23

Hey mates ^^ got a update !
HR//PuMa
Studio Owner
Studio Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3kar on Thu 07 May 2009, 08:01

You have some sweet moves.. Did you teach yourself to shuffle?
Dr3kar
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HR//PuMa on Sat 09 May 2009, 09:37

Dr3kar wrote:You have some sweet moves.. Did you teach yourself to shuffle?

my moves are - sweet - ? that sounds ... i dont know jocolor

i learned from big m - tutorial - then teach the rest myself - and some things i learned from the other shufflers i went to meet ups or prac. days or private dances in clubs or discos.

the most i learn cause of imagining with my head. i got a big fantasy even if i like straight movement - i use it for creating new shufflemoves while im dancin in my brain while i going somewhere listening to techno from my mp3.

after practicing like this everyday about more hours i practice just 2-3 times and - i got a new move or i'm able to copy every move i want - one tim ei copy or create it i train it one time a day - about 10 minutes a day 3 days long - jup then i'm ready with new movement.

so i think i'm good in teaching myself moves ... i never had a real problem in all my shuffletime. and i'm glad about it.

i have a friend - he was the worstest shuffler you can imagine - now he's one of the best - he was the worst student i ever saw. that was a hard time for him and thats why he get my repect - he never give up!
HR//PuMa
Studio Owner
Studio Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3kar on Sat 09 May 2009, 10:20

haha i know, couldn't think of any other way to put it at the time. how about awesome shuffling? haha.

that pretty cool, In florida there are really no other shufflers i know, so i have been teaching myself. im going to be posting my first shuffle video soon, though.

the biggest challenge for me is hand movements. haha.
Dr3kar
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum