Shuffling in my hometown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Shuffling in my hometown

Post by Atomsk on Sat 12 Mar 2011, 00:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Iv-oLw1SJE

This is my latest video. Feel free to leave tips and criticism.
Atomsk
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: KushBunny
Ability:
0/0  (0/0)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Shuffling in my hometown

Post by Isaacthegrape ("Chitty") on Sat 12 Mar 2011, 10:14

Hmm, you're in-sync with the music most of the time, except for when you come out of those whirls, those throw you a bit. Other than that you look good, when'd you start?

Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Name: Chitty
Ability:
6001/9001  (6001/9001)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomsk on Sat 12 Mar 2011, 14:21

Isaacthegrape ("Chitty") wrote:Hmm, you're in-sync with the music most of the time, except for when you come out of those whirls, those throw you a bit. Other than that you look good, when'd you start?
I do still need to practice on picking up my pace and finishing out of
my whirls. Thanks for the tips btw. I started out about almost a year
ago on and off.
Atomsk
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: KushBunny
Ability:
0/0  (0/0)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaIDeN on Wed 23 Mar 2011, 19:41

ur getting better dude..keep the pace and try go faster..dont whirl too much as u'll lose ur energy at the end..show some more of ur T-steps.. Wink
RaIDeN
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: Raiden
Ability:
7/10  (7/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lace on Wed 11 May 2011, 15:31

I hope one day I'll be confident enough to just bust out in a shuffle in public lol

My wrists feel naked without my kandi, my feet bare without my chucks, hands stripped without my gloves, ears empty without my buds, I am a raver, and this is how I do, substance free I\'m dancing, gloving and living, exactly how I choose.
Lace
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Lacey
Ability:
1/10  (1/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bkari on Thu 12 May 2011, 13:34

i think you are on beat with the music to the most part. but it is clear you that you got tired around 18 or 19 seconds into the video. i dont know how long you have been shuffling but im almost 2 years and my legs are still developing cuz i keep pushing myself harder and harder. you will gain more endurance and soon you will be able to shuffler harder to those fast beats and shuffling full speed would seem easy. after a certain amount of time of practice you can shuffle full speed while keeping beat with less effort and also shuffler with more effort. you are getting a good style but you need to work on it. a good tip to work on style is just to not even focus about your feet other than basic back and forth while coordinating your hands with your feet. just simple hand movements like you did in this video just do more of them. complicated hand motions take a lot of practice other wise you just have no control and it looks bad. its much more exciting to watch a shuffler who is always moveing is hands with his feet rather than one that puts them at their sides. even if they are simple hand movements they look alsome if well coordinated. keep up with the whirls dont stop doing them. i spin not when im about to end my shuffling but when the music calls for it. i can hear when the base 4 by 4 beat begins again thats when i spin or when they stop the beat and drop it again. im sure you do but move, spin, kick, (ect) with the music. and raiden is right do more t steps. you have them they just need to get stronger. your running man is solid. try spining with the t steps by switching feet. its not hard you can figure it out. when you get the t step spining learn glides and stomp on your toes and spin glide. its now one of my favorit move. keep it up let me know when you post your next video.

bkari
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: 1
Ability:
10/10  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content